Already Registered? Login Now
Tracking and managing data is a critical component to effectively manage operational performance. Supply Usage Manager (SUM) is a powerful tool designed to help customers with multi-locations analyze and manage their supply usage and purchasing spend.
With SUM you can easily:
- Create & Manage Budgets – establish budget controls by individual building and as a whole. Orders can be flagged for review by manager if budget has been exceeded.
- Review Product Usage Data – by building and as a whole. Data can be viewed by the month, quarter and annually.
- Compare Product Usage - by product category between locations. Can help identify both efficiency and inefficiency at individual buildings compared to the group.
- Create Normalized Measurement Factors - to aid in spending comparison between buildings, Example; identify cost for supplies per square foot or per person.
- Create Monthly Invoice Reports – invoice totals for all buildings, invoice details for all buildings, invoice totals by supervisor.
- Generate Reports and Export Data – Data can be easily exported to Excel, PDF and JPEG formats. Prepare business reports including charts and graphs. Report dates can be changed to coincide with your fiscal year.
- Monitor Compliance – helps track and insure buildings are using approved items.
- Control Access To Data – approved managers/supervisors are given unique log-ins.
- 24/7 Real Time Data – SUM is web-based and provides real time information giving you access the data you need when you need it.
Contact us today to see how SUM can help your business!
Analyze & Manage Data