Already Registered? Login Now
Tracking and managing data is a critical component to effectively manage operational performance. Supply Usage Manager (SUM) is a powerful tool designed to help customers with multi-locations analyze and manage their supply usage and purchasing spend.
With SUM you can easily:
- Create & Manage Budgets – establish budget controls by individual building and as a whole. Orders can be flagged for review by manager if budget has been exceeded.
- Review Product Usage Data – by building and as a whole. Data can be viewed by the month, quarter and annually.
- Compare Product Usage - by product category between locations. Can help identify both efficiency and inefficiency at individual buildings compared to the group.
- Create Normalized Measurement Factors - to aid in spending comparison between buildings, Example; identify cost for supplies per square foot or per person.
- Create Monthly Invoice Reports – invoice totals for all buildings, invoice details for all buildings, invoice totals by supervisor.
- Generate Reports and Export Data – Data can be easily exported to Excel, PDF and JPEG formats. Prepare business reports including charts and graphs. Report dates can be changed to coincide with your fiscal year.
- Monitor Compliance – helps track and insure buildings are using approved items.
- Control Access To Data – approved managers/supervisors are given unique log-ins.
- 24/7 Real Time Data – SUM is web-based and provides real time information giving you access the data you need when you need it.
Contact your Account Manager today to see how SUM can help your business!
Analyze & Manage Data