Is your school adequately prepared for in-person learning?
- Discover key areas to address in order to provide a safe educational facility.
- Explore systems and products to help your school stay prepared.
TRAIN ALL EMPLOYEES with a customizable training program. Stay compliant with thorough training on proper cleaning procedures. Print training certificates for compliance documentation. Certified Disinfection Specialist accreditation is now available! Click Here to Explore CleanCheck.
MANAGE CLEANING with a cloud-based system that improves workloading, quality assurance, inventory management, and documentation of your cleaning operations. Click Here to Explore CompuClean.
WASH EFFECTIVELY with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Practice good hand hygiene. Click Here to Explore the GOJO® Purell® ES4 Dispenser and Refill. Click Here to Explore Spartan foamyiQ™ Handwash.
SANITIZE when soap and water are not available. Use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. If hands are visibly dirty opt for soap and water. Provide touchless hand sanitizer stations to encourage hand hygiene. Click Here to Explore the GOJO® Purell® ES4 Dispenser and Refill. Click Here to Explore the Alpine Automatic Dispenser bulk options and Refill.
DISINFECT frequently touched surfaces regularly and shared items between use. Click Here to Explore Disinfectants.
8 WAYS TO PREPARE:
- Develop a plan and designate points of contact to be responsible for addressing and responding to COVID-19 concerns.
- Establish mask wearing and social distancing policies and procedures.
- Support hand hygiene through adequate supplies of soap, hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol for safe use by staff and students, paper towels, and tissues.
- Post signage in prime locations that promotes protective measures and communicates protocols.
- Close communal spaces (such as dining halls) if possible, or stagger use and disinfect between use. As feasible, have children eat meals outdoors or in classrooms.
- Discourage use of shared objects and equipment when possible, or disinfect between use.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces regularly (light switches, doors, benches, bathrooms) with either an EPA-approved disinfectant or diluted bleach solution.
- Follow workplace operating requirements according to MIOSHA or Ohio Department of Health. The CDC Guidance for Businesses & Employers offers helpful information on screening, testing, hazard assessments, minimizing exposure, protection education, sick leave policies, social distancing, ventilation, hand hygiene and etiquette, cleaning and disinfection, and training.
Make sure your school stays safely prepared for in-person learning!
CLICK HERE TO CONTACT US for assistance with janitorial and sanitation products and systems.