Grease is inescapable in a kitchen environment, especially in and around grills and fryers. Over time, this grease builds-up in kitchen tile and grout, creating a slippery, safety hazard. SparClean® Sure Step is a no-rinse, enzyme floor cleaner that breaks down built-up grease, improving slip resistance.
With the ability to remove even the toughest food-based fats, oils, and greases, the SparClean Sure Step enzymatic action continues to work even when the floor is dry! When used regularly, SparClean Sure Step restores traction to even the greasiest of floors.
Features and Benefits
- Improves traction, restores grout – reduces exposure to slip and fall incidents.
- Residual enzyme action continues to clean even when the floor is dry.
- Easy to use – 5 simple steps to a cleaner, safer work environment..
- No goggles or gloves required for use - HIMS safety rating of 1, 0, 0.
- No Rinse Formula: Save labor, time and water.
- Cleans with cold water...Save energy, save money.
Directions for Use
Some individuals may be sensitive to ingredients in this product. Before use, read product label and Safety Data Sheet. If questions remain, consult your employer or a physician.
- SWEEP floor to remove any loose debris.
- Mix SparClean Sure Step at 1-2 oz. per gallon of water. Dilute with cold or warm water. DO NOT dilute with hot water.
- Mop or flood the floor with diluted cleaner so as to SATURATE the entire floor.
- Allow diluted cleaner to SIT on floor (at least 5 minutes) until the solution has had enough time to penetrate the soil.
- SCRUB floor with a deck brush or other stiff bristled brush.
- SQUEEGEE remaining water into the floor drain. DO NOT RINSE. Allow to air dry and walk away with a sure step.