Here at Allied-Eagle we are constantly making a conscious effort to maximize our green efforts. From distributing green seal certified cleaning chemicals to using proper cleaning techniques, we are continuing our commitment to a green future.
In-House Recycling Program
In an ever increasing effort to be environmentally friendly, Allied-Eagle is furthering its pledge to practice as many green habits as possible.
We currently do the following:
- Recycle all ink cartridges & computer parts
- Recycling our cartridges reduces green house gasses, reuses materials, and diverts them from being tossed into a landfill.
- Converted our Warehouse to LED lighting
- 70% more efficient than traditional lighting. Contains no toxic elements. Longer lifespan which translates into lower carbon emissions.
- Recycle all cardboard, plastic, and more
- Allied has a complete program when it comes to recycling plastics and cardboard. We have multiple stations located throughout our offices to recycle water bottles, cans, cardboard, and plastics which we then take to a local recycling facility once a month.
- Paperless Billing
- To conserve paper waste, we offer paperless billing.
- Battery Recycling
- Partnering with several battery recycling companies, Allied recycles all machine batteries and "household batteries."
Going a layer deeper beyond recycling, Allied has made a commitment to make business decisions with being green in mind.
- State-of-the-art Routing Software
- We use technologically advanced delivery routing software which simplifies our routes, reducing the amount of gas required and minimizing carbon monoxide emissions.
- Choosing Green Vendors
- Allied takes many factors into account when choosing a vendor such as: do they have environmentally safe practices, approximity to our distribution location, offer a enviro-friendly product line?
- Allied Eagle recycles on average 22 tons of paper, plastic, and cardboard per year.
- Recycles 185 Laser/Toner cartridges per year