Blog - Recent Posts
Did you know that there are several ORGANISMS thriving in your bathrooms and drains, as we speak, Allied-Eagle has the answer to get rid of those unwanted guests!
If the thought of decaying organisms thriving in your home is enough to creep you out and send your inner neat freak into convulsions, then let your fears be washed away by one of our most trusted products.
Consume live bacterial digestant by Spartan Chemical Co. has the highest live bacteria count of any enzyme based cleaners currently on the market. In addition to eliminating urine deposits that cause the unpleasant odors in carpets and restrooms. Consume can be used REGULARLY to help keep drains & garbage disposals running clear and odor free.
Important: Before doing any maintenance on the scrubber, be sure the power is turned OFF or the batteries are disconnected.
- Raise the squeegee assembly off the floor and wipe the blades down with a damp towel. Be sure to store squeegee in the UP position.
- Tilt machine back (after squeegee is UP), then remove and clean the pad driver(s)/brush(es).
- Drain both recovery and solution tanks completely of water and solution.
- Rinse out recovery tank with clean water, and remove any debris from inside tank. Remove clear lid off the tank and remove drain hose cap to allow tank and hose to dry/breathe.
- Remove the float shut-off filter inside the recovery tank and rinse it with clean water.
- Clean the machine with an approved cleaner and a damp towel.
- Recharge the batteries.